Friday, April 30, 2010

Welcome to the Blog Hop.



Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I am on the blog hop hosted by Riding the Roller Coaster.
And for those of you new to my blog: Hello, my name is Hannah. I am married to a wonderful man who is in the Army Infantry. We are stationed out here in Hawaii. And we just had a beautiful baby girl!
I really love meeting other military spouses and places like my blog here is one of the easiest ways to do that since our daughter being not quite 2 months and hates her car seat is hard to take out many places right now. =)
I really enjoy fleamarkets, farmers markets, cooking, and spending every second I can with my husband because for us deployments come way too often. We are actually in the process of gearing up for another on next spring... and it feels like he just got home! =(
Anyway I hope to meet some new girls, and make some new friends!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment