Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Little Evening Soapbox.

So my darling little girl decided that it would be great if she woke mommy up at 0200 and stay up till 0500... So needless to say I did not get much sleep at all last night. But we did have a pretty wonderful day today anyway. My husband did have to work, the Army just never seems to get enough of him. But he did get home early and we spent the rest of the day together playing COD and watching Desperate Housewives. See we have this system worked out. He plays a game or two then I get to watch an episode of DH. It works well. =] The later he started picking on me, and that turned into a tickling war, which turned into him smearing ink from the ink-pad I had to put our daughter's footprints in her baby book all over me! And I attacked him with shaving cream until we called a truce so I could take a shower. Hahaha, it was hilarious. It makes me very happy that I have the kind of husband I can goof off with and act silly with!

I have also been working on some research the past few days. And it's coming along quite nicely. I'm researching the vaccines that they give baby's Because I don't like the idea of doctors pumping our little girl with over 50 live viruses before she even reaches 6 months of age. And to be honest I don't think I would have ever given this much thought if it weren't for my mom and some of our friends. My mother is a very healthy person with every aspect of her life. All natural is the way she likes to do things. Some of this started years ago when I was in grade school and my dad was into competitive body building. He had to stay on a strict diet. So that is when allot of the things we ate changed. Then just a few years ago my dad was diagnosed with an auto immune disease after receiving a Hepatitis vaccine. So even more things changed at home because my mom found that the more natural things she used in the home and fed our family, the better my dad did. And the less often the disease flared up. So that is what really got her and I into researching the things we put into our body.
And I know that doctors try to tell us that baby's suffering severe negative side affects are very rare I just can't believe that. My husband and I have two friends one who's son after getting the MMR vaccine developed a more severe autism, and our other friend who's baby sister died shortly after receiving the MMR vaccine. And I have read of many more cases of people going through the very same thing. So how can doctors tell us that they aren't linked, or that they are very rare when I alone can list 3 people I know of for sure that have a negative story to tell.
Anyway I am going to post some of the notes I have taken and a couple of the websites I have found if anyone is interested any further into this subject. I guess that's my soapbox rant for the day. =] But I am just too interested in our daughters safety and health not to look into these sort of things for myself.


Vaccine Facts:

1. Vaccine cultures are preserved with ingredients such as Mercury, Formaldehyde, Phenol, Aluminum and MSG. These toxic mixtures are directly injected into babies (children & adults) bypassing the body's built in filters (cilia, tonsils and skin).

--- cilium |ˈsilēəm| |ˈsɪliəm| |ˈsɪlɪəm|
noun (usu. in pl. cilia |ˈsilēə| |ˈsɪliə| |-lɪə|) Biology & Anatomy
a short, microscopic, hairlike vibrating structure. Cilia occur in large numbers on the surface of certain cells, either causing currents in the surrounding fluid, or, in some protozoans and other small organisms, providing propulsion.
• an eyelash, or a delicate hairlike structure that resembles one. ---------

2. Childhood vaccinations are the first assault on the normal functioning of the body, creating neurological damage and debilitating the immune system.

3. Children being routinely vaccinated by what is to be believed "preventive" medicine have by age 6 been exposed to more then 100 viral strains.

4. Vaccinations are frequently administered in combination and in nature itself one would never encounter this type of viral overload.

5. With repeated injections the damage caused by vaccinations can lead to developmental problems, auto-immune disease, sudden infant death, autism and more.

6. Plagues such as smallpox, and polio were never eradicated by vaccines. Smallpox declined with improved sanitation, and polio persists under many new names.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My suspicion, which is shared by others in my profession, is that the nearly 10,000 SIDS deaths that occur in the United States each year are related to one or more of the vaccines that are routinely given children. The pertussis vaccine is the most likely villain, but it could also be one or more of the others." --Dr. Mendelsohn, M.D.
"There is no evidence whatsoever of the ability of vaccines to prevent any diseases. To the contrary, there is a great wealth of evidence that they cause serious side effects." -- Dr. Viera Scheibner
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disease Control (CDC) produced an internal memo suggesting a "possible association between the vaccine and multiple sclerosis." AAPS calls for a moratorium on hepatitis B vaccination, pending proper clinical studies.
The MMR vaccine, given to children at age 18 months, is derived from aborted fetal cells. It is now definitively linked to America's explosive epidemic of autism by researchers at Utah State University. 3 Autism is a devastating condition involving brain damage, severe abdominal cramping and hyperactivity. During the 2001 congressional autism hearings, Congressman Dan Burton condemned U.S. health agencies for not withdrawing MMR vaccine from the market.
From 1750 to 1950, vast improvements in sanitation and the year around availability of nutrition occurred. Child mortality associated with scarlet fever, diphtheria, whooping cough and measles declined 90 percent between 1850 and 1940 in England and Wales. In 1940 vaccination against diphtheria became compulsory. Whooping cough and measles vaccinations came later. There is no vaccine for scarlet fever, yet scarlet fever seldom occurs today. Mortality associated with measles declined 98 percent before a measles vaccine was produced. The rate of decline in mortality associated with individual diseases did not change following the introduction of specific vaccines. Yet claims are made that vaccines eradicate disease in spite of the abundant counter evidence that vaccines did not save us from epidemics.

Reforms in sanitation and nutrition are responsible for vast declines in both mortality and disease incidence. Immunity occurs naturally when filthy conditions or malnutrition do not destroy immunity. Vaccinations do not increase the number of immune individuals. Healthy lifestyle practices alone result in immune populations.


http://www.vaclib.org/intro/vaccination101.htm
http://www.naturalnews.com/022400.html
http://www.vaclib.org/basic/caseagainst.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment