Sunday, August 15, 2010

Just a short up-date.

I know it has been so long long since I have really up-dated. And to be honest no one may have noticed so I suppose that's alright. I have just been so busy with life. Training for my husband for his up coming deployment to Afghanistan has really set in so he has been gone on and off for days at a time which leaves me not only missing him but taking care of everything on my own here at home. Including our baby girl who just turned 5 months old this month. And she hasn't been taking her daddy being gone very well either, she hardly sleeps, and I can't seem to get her to bed earlier then 1 in the morning on the days he is gone.
I'm just glad I have so many good friends here, and enough things to do at home, with our daughter, and the FRG to keep me busy.
To be honest I am pretty nervous about this deployment. I mean he has had them in the past, and was gone for one just two days after we were married. But they have been Iraq, and Afghanistan just sounds a lot more scary to me... So for now I'm just doing what I have to and not give it too much thought. Instead when I think about this up-coming deployment I just think about all the things that Baby G and I are going to do for him. Our plans for care packages, and pictures I'll help G color, and things we'll send him for the holidays.
Anyway I'll try to keep up on this more, eventually things will slow down... maybe. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment