Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Home for the Holidays!

So my husband should be home from the range tomorrow. I will be really happy once this month is over. Not that their training will slow down at all but at least next month he wont be out at the range quite as often in September.
But on the upside I do finally have my dates, and plane ticket to Illinois! I'll be going mid November! I am so excited to finally get back for a visit and for our families to meet our daughter. So far my mom is the only one who has since she flew out here when she was born.
Unfortunately my husband wont be coming with us because he will be in Sniper School, but hopefully if things work out well he will be coming up to IL to spend Christmas with us. This will be the first time in over a year that I have been back to see our families. And even though I am so going to miss my husband like crazy I am looking forward to some time with my parents and brothers. And for Baby G to meet her grandparents and uncles. I am glad that our families live all within about 45 minutes of each other. It will make getting enough time with everyone allot easier.
I'm going to have to find out what I am going to do about clothes though. I don't have any warm clothes here except a couple of sweatshirts and there really isn't any place to buy them either. I must say I am happy to be going back for a visit but I wish it didn't have to be in the dead of winter. =) At least I'll have an excuse to buy some new jeans and boots!
I do hope it snows for Christmas though so that G can see some snow. We don't get to much of that here in Hawaii. =)
And hopefully her first plane ride goes smoothly as well, I'm not looking forward to doing it on my own so some helpful stewardesses would be great too.
Well I better get off here and finish getting the house cleaned up before Baby G wakes up from her afternoon nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment