Monday, March 29, 2010

Life, Love, and Dog-tags.

Well there have certainly been allot of changes in my life. So many shiny new things happening. And with all these changes I thought that it was time for a new blog to go along with them. So, well, this is the beginning.
I guess maybe a little "get to know you" type post would be appropriate for my first post. So we'll start with the basics.

I'm Hannah, and I'm an Army Wife. (obviously)
I'm 22 years old and have been married for almost a year and a half now.
My husband is in the US Army Infantry, and we are stationed in (practically always) sunshiny Hawaii.
We just had our first baby. A beautiful little girl. Genesis Olivia, and she will be a month old on Friday.
She was our little R&R surprise!
My husband and I were married October 15th 2008. He was deployed to Iraq October 17th 2008. He came home for two weeks in June 2009. And a little over two weeks after he was back in Iraq I e-mailed him the news that we were going to have a baby! He came home to me in October 2009. We had our little girl March 5th 2010. And here we are today. Our little girl almost a month old. My husband and I just a few weeks away from being married a year and a half. My how time flies!
We are now spending as much time together as we possibly can because this time next year he will be leaving again for another tour, this time to Afghanistan. And before that he will be spending a few months this summer away from us at Ranger school.
I must say having him away from me just as much as he is with me has got to be the hardest thing about the military life.




Together again!


Well, that is up to now what is going on in my life. And as you can most likely tell my husband and our baby are my life! The Army life is what we live. And as hard as it all can sometimes be I wouldn't change being with him for the world. He is the forever love of my life.




Family Ever After

No comments:

Post a Comment