Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A New Year

I know I haven't been keeping up with this blog like I planned but I will try and do better. My husband is home from his deployment to Afganistan and we are all home together again in Hawaii. Hopefully we wont have another deployment to go through again for quite a while. I'm really enjoying getting settled back into our life together again. Running my own home again, spending so much time together, cooking dinners, and even the laundry I don't mind at all. (At least for now. lol) His leave is coming up soon and I'm really excited for even more time that we'll have together, before normal leangth work days and weeks kick in again. And Genesis warmed up to him again with almost no problem. She just loves playing with him, and picking on him. :) I'll have more to post later, but for now I just wanted to give my blog a quick makeover and let everyone know I'm still here and we'er all doing well. Until later -This is the Life!-

No comments:

Post a Comment